Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

(2010)Me and My Sister Bonding,..=)


We are three siblings, Kevin is our eldest brother, me in the Middle, and our
                            youngest sister is Kelly Ann, but you kow,
because Boys are boys, Girls are girls, we do our thing and he does with his,.
and Kelly and I are girls and we both love the same Girl thing,
but we both love and respect our elder brother.

And my baby sister, ever since we we're young, i really treat her like a baby,.
funny thing was i still do, even though seing my baby sister is already
a grown up intelligent and responsible lady today, i still call her
"Beb or Baby",
i'm so lucky having her as my baby sister, she's my Bestfriend ever,
when i'm in trouble or if i have problems, 
she knows what to do, and she does everthing
to back me up, which i do same for her,

"when it comes to SCHOOL"
i admit that i'am a lazy person, and i always ask her lots & tons of favors
way back then, 
and i admit myself that i don't  have a
study habit like she does, i don't know how to manage my Time
i always come to school late, or pass my projects behind fom its Due date of Submission,
she always argue with me with that matter,
because she was always told by or our adviser
to advise me, to wake-up early and have a Time Management for myself
so i can come to school early, and do my projects finished, like my sister does,
we always fight because i'm a Hard Headed person,
but when the day end i always do a moment for myself, to think again and work with my attitude, and try to do the things i need to do.
and she's way responsible enough than me, and she's Smart too,.
she's good at Mathematics, i always ask her to tutor me too,
that's why i'm proud of her,
but
"When it comes to Household chores and Organizing things"
that's i'm only good at, i'm like my mom, i want to come home,
looking at everything Clean, Organize, Smells Good, and Feels Comfortable.
From the Floor, i want it shine and feels smooth (not rough).
From our rOom, i want things organized, i want the bedsheets clean and changed atleast twice a week.
And lastly in our or Restroom, i guess it really plays a big role inside the house because we do a lot things in there,.and we really want it to be our comfort zone, we want it clean and smells fresh.

So, though me and my sister have each others differences, we're both learning
from each other, and we explore things together, 

you know what, we grow up together knowing that
"When you want something, work hard to achieve it"
and what she always Dream was for us to finish our studies & help our parents, and make my dad stop working & send him back here in the Philippine with us,
because ever since we're young, i guess i'm still in my Grade 5
which i was 11 years old & my sister was still 10 yrs. old at that time
our dad was already working abroad as a Chef Cook,
people around us, always think that having someone working abroad
 can have everthing they want,.
perhaps, others who work abroad do,
but me and my sister grow up having just enough for what we really need
and sometimes we have what we want but that depends on my mOm,.hehehe,.=),
so we really know the difference between "NEED and WANTS"

my dad, was a great man, he didn't go to high school and he doesn't even have a good education,
and only thing he have with him was
his good strength, strong faith in God, love and passion for
Cooking and also the all out support of my mother,
that lead him to this great oppurtunity for my dad to work abroad,

at first, he was calling my mom crying and complaining
that his work in Dubai, middle east, in the middle of like no where,
with the intense heat under the sun and plus, the heat inside the kitchen,
and the pressure of getting along with his arab co-workers,
    is a difficult thing that he can still HANDLE,
but having a HOME SICK for his family was like the End of theWorld for him,
but my mOm told my dad, to keep himself together,
and reminded him that his working their for us to have a good education.

I learn that though Life is unfair, Challenges might struck you and your family anywhere, always bare that God is here, to hear our prayers
and pour us his unconditional love.

And here we are, me with my new life but with someone special which is my hubby and with our baby,
though i failed to succeed to finish my studies,
as of NOW,.
 i'm still planning to  study again and make my life better for i have
a cute baby to be taken care of,
and though we have separate lives, me and my sister still BONDS together
when he finds a vacant time for herself to visit me,
though we're like 2 hours travel far from each other,
we're still in touch, and keeps our good relationship stays together with our eldest Brother  and with its wife and son, which is my niece too,.




Me  and my sister, have the same love for Food, we love to EAT good food, since we grow up with a Chef  Cook dad,.
we love Spaghettis, Pasta and i think we have tasted a lot of
different Pasta recipes, since my dad was  working before with the owner of  United Colors of Beneton,.
maybe if i have time, i could find those old pics. when our parents we're still working,
he have a private Beach Resort somewhere in the province of  Cebu,
so not only my parents have the priveledge to work there,
but in fact, we also lived there,
so if i can find the old pics. somewhere, perhaps i love to show it to all,.
how hard working my parents are,


and we love to go to a strange places yet unique and has a good ambiance, and good food to eat,.
so here's the place look like,.great right,..the place was awsome,.
.


Look at how  Mouthwatering that is,.yUmMmy,.
miss this place, miss their food, and miss how good service it offers,.



                                           Love the BREAD too,..it really taste good, promise,.
                   

And look at, how she enjoys eating it,.

HmMp,. look at that yumMmy DESERT,.






2 comments:

  1. These are great pictures, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,.
    thank you for dropping by,
    and thank you for appreciating the pictures that i myself took them,..

    ReplyDelete