Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

       Top  Gel  Green Papaya Soap

                                Net Wt. 145 g
      (This post is not Sponsored by any of the Top-Gel Company)

    But instead i do this review voluntarily to show my Honest Review of this certain product that i appreciated, on how i find it really effective, for i have used a lot of whitening Soap already just to maintain and improve my complexion, and this one really knocks me out,  and since i was joining Beauty Contest since i was in my 1st Year in High School, i think i have used a lot of a possible Whitening Soap from Silka Papaya, Biolink, and etc.,
    And when i was in my 3rd Year in High School, i was always with my mOm in her (Noodle Soup Business to help her out with the customers) and meeting a lot of people and this gay's are one of my mOm's Newly met friends, so when they find me in that place, they tried to make me join in a Beauty Contest to start up my career as they said so, but first and for most, i only join a Beauty Contest in my School to add up extracurricular activity grades and so joining was "A Bad Idea" for me at all, because i don't have a slight passion or i'm not feeling it ever since, so my mOm and our gay friends did convince me to join for a good Experience that will last a life time, yuhh, it did last though i didn't win because perhaps that Crown is not meant for me, and give it to more deserving who really have the interest for that Pageant, will that's okay,..
    So after that event i've met lots of friends and  I met one of my Co- Candidates sister, so their you go, i actually find her very sweet, friendly, jolly, and so many nice thing about her, and when we were starting to hung out together, well, it took to long for me to ask her one thing that i'm very curious and really longing to ask her if  "What's her Secret in making her Skin looks Smooth, feels Smooth, well nourished and she have this Fair Complexion from her face to Toe (its suppose to be Head to Toe but since its the skin were talking about, so Face to Toe would be better to describe it), so i did ask her, and nice thing about her, she doesn't even badders telling me, her Beauty Secret you know,.(because other woman i know would feel exaggerated, when someones asking them that one question, and would be selfish to tell so, and just give you this Damn Selfish Smile to yuhh,.),.and with her, she even tell it to me with an excited facial expression, and bangs out my spirit when she told me "How Much" that thing was, its so affordable, and one thing for sure, the Top-Gel Green Papaya Soap has this Big Bar Soap that last long, and has this mild smell, its not that sweet, but for me its better, because its effective, beleive it or not, it whitens your skin, makes it fairer, makes it so Smooth and well nourished.


                    The  HERBAL Bleaching Soap
    Revolutionary Green Papaya Soap is Formulated containing herbal ingredients like Tea Tree Oil, Avocado Oil and papain. It restore your skin's moisture and helps release ded cells trapped inside skin pores. Use regularly for bathing and washing of wholebody. Deired effect is noticeable within 7 - 10 days of regular use. Achieve a whiter, smoother, and younger skin after every use.

Ingredients: Soap base, Cocoamidopropyl betaine, Butylated Hydroxytoluence, Papain, Tocopheryl Acetate, Avocado Oil Extract, Tea tree Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Collagen, FD & C yellow, Brilliant Blue FCF, Perfume.


(Exclusively Distributed by: CS Trading, 197 Magallanes St., Cebu City)

Additional Infos:

- It also have a Top-Gel Orange Soap which have Special Formula with:
            *Squalene
            *Vitamin E & C
            *AHA & Collagen
-I also tried to use this, its great using this too, because it really smells good, its smells really similar to a sweet candy, but i got fully satisfied with the Green one,.

8 comments:

  1. Hi good day! Im a reaaly good fan of TOP-GEL and i'v only been using this for almost 3 weeks and loving it.. the problem is.. there are quite a few stores and shop here in manila that sells them ( super RARE). I have tried the orange one.. and so curious to have one of those pressed powder ones! do you have any idea where and what to do to get them! maybe a contact number? thanks beauty! ^__^ more power to your site

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello my top gel din pala na pressed powder? wow...okay ba xa gamitin?hindi ba nagpeflakes? thnx...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top Gel Original Papaya Whitening Soap 145g


    Special Formula with: Squalene, Vitamin E and C, AHA and Collagen


    Top Gel Original Papaya Whitening Soap is the only soap that has Papaya, Squalene, Vitamin E and C, AHA and collagen in a single bar. It deep cleanses your skin and removes excess oil making it smooth, white and free from blackheads and pimples.

    PRICE : ( 3pcs ) - Php270 pesos only

    Distributed by :
    ONE GLOBAL SMART SHOP ( Facebook )
    " We are the Source of Authentic World-Clas Beauty Secet "

    0918-796-6375
    0922-559-5128
    0927-4422-969

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive used this and removed all my acne..been using this for 7years

    ReplyDelete
  5. just to inquire if how much is it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This my second day of using this product i hope this is effective to me so that I mentain this saop.

    ReplyDelete