Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011


 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette

       okay, sorry for the designs i just added to my 120 Palette
but when i first got it, this Palette was Completely Plane Black casing with its
trade name Dollface Cosmetics, so i decide to change it the whole casing,
and use my girly2x cReativeness on transforming my Palette into somethings interesting. So there you go my 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette.




Find every color you can possibly need in matte, shimmer, satin and marble finishes in this palette. Contained in a matte 6 x 9 inch case. Each eyeshadow pan is approximately sized at 0.75 inches (1.9 cm) in diameter.

Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT.

May contain: Mica and titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Chrome Oxide Greens, Chrome Hydroxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 AlLake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C blue No.1 Al Lake
Top
Bottom

When i don't do much at Home, i spend my time surfing the net and checking my Multiply Account on what's nEw, so when i was browsing i saw this Online
Shop, that really catches my Attention,..!!!,.
Have you experience this strange feeling, when you see something that you've always wanted to have, and its like a distance away from you, cOz when i saw this Shop i really inquired right away if where is she located, she said she's just around Cebu City and i could pick up my order on its said place,.so i was really SPEECHLESS,.and freaking out..,!!!,.
i could not believe myself that i could have my very own 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette ,..
its like wOoWwWw,.its amazing,.!!
and good thing her Online Shop have its grEat  Makeup Haul and Tutorials from her Lovely Customers,.
And she also sell Makeup Tools,
Lovin' its shop so much,..=)
Check her site:  http://www.swtangel.multiply.com/ or known as Dollface Cosmetics,

No comments:

Post a Comment