Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

               Jergens Skin Lightening
                                                                        200 mL

          Experience all the ways the Jergens Collection of moisturizers gives skin a subtle allure that captivates.
          Moisturize into softer, fairer skin.
          Pamper your skin and lighten your skin tone with Jergens Skin Lightening Moisturizer, a rich blend of Jergens essential moisturizers, aloe and whitening agent. It provides relief from sun exposure and gently penetrates the skin surface to soften, lighten and maintain fairer skin.
          Made with Melawhite, to gently lighten skin, soothing aloe and dual active UV filters which prevent and protect skin from sun damage and further darkening.

                                           Dermatologist Tested



          Jergens Skin Lightening a whitening moisturizer with Melawhite, aloe and dual UV protector this is my fave lotion and until now i'm still lovin' it like its my first time, since i do makeup service with a few friends who knows my talent very well, but i just do makeup service not quite often compared to others who  are used of this job already, well, i'm still starting to make my new career grow, and i'm just taking it slowly and with passion in it, and Patience is always a Virtue so i'll have much patience as i can while enjoying myself doing it, and every time i go out, i expect this lotion to be my sheild against the Harmful UV Rays or Sun Damages and it doesn't fail to bring comfort that it will protect your skin and plus, its not only protecting your skin against the harmful UV Rays or Sun damages it also moisturize my skin, and it also keeps my skin fair looking. This lotion also contains aloe which also soothes my skin as well.


Like:
      * The consistency is just enough (it’s not too creamy and not too light
          either)
      *it doesn’t feel greasy on my skin
      *it just feels so natural (love the way how it smell's so Natural too with
         a very light fragrance.
     
I am lovin' Jergens Skin Lightening because it contains everything that I need, and i expect it would give,  from moisturizing, smoothing and up to keeping my skin fairer. Jergens is part of my daily regimen. I love using this lotion after taking a fresh shower and before going to bed. I can definitely say that Jergens is very effective on my skin. And i can definitely say that its good to reccomend this product that i myself experience how effective it is.

10 comments:

  1. I was thinking about buying, bt couldn't makeup my mind...now I guess I will...thanx for the review :)
    http://www.democracyoffashion.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where online can I buy this? Email me at zaynabc@ymail.com

      Delete
  2. where do u buy it? I can't find it anywhere email me at zaynabc@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you email me where i can buy it at cutiecynthia4@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please where can I buy it. my email is eloghosa@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pls were can I buy this cream I live in swiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pls where can I get this cream ?
    Please email me atjoygem2002@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete