Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

From Maybelline Philippines:
  Congratulations to our five Color Sensational Pearl Collection PEARL LOOK winners! Your photos definitely flaunt the sophisticated shades of our newest lipstick collection!

  To our winners, kindly email your name to ccabayan@ph.loreal.com so we can send you details on how to claim your prizes. :)




I was so shocked when i saw my Name: Kimberlene Penales, i was one of the lucky Five Color Sensational Pearl Collection PEARL LOOK winners!!!,..
and i just saw it today February 5, 2011 at around 1:14 p.m
i hope i can still claim my Prize,.=(
i'm so overwhelmed, cOz this is the first time i won Online
and this is a Big Deal for me, because i give my best to work with my Pearl Look Inspired on my own, i did my Look myself and i effort for this contest,.wOoWwWw,..i wOn,.!!!
Thank You So Much Maybelline,.!!,.You Rock,.!!


No comments:

Post a Comment